[poppler] Some changes for util/pdftohtml

Warren Toomey wkt at tuhs.org
Sun Sep 28 17:37:23 PDT 2008

I found a bug in utils/pdftohtml which prevented it from extracting JPEGs
from PDF documents. Around line 231, this line:

	virtual GBool needNonText() { return gFalse; }

needs to have gFalse changed to gTrue. I've also made some other more
significant changes to utils/pdftohtml, but they significantly alter the
output format. So for now, I have left the modified code here:

	http://minnie.tuhs.org/Programs/Pdftohtml/index.html

with details of the change in output format, for the poppler maintainers
to consider. Let me know if there is anything I should do to help get
any of the changes into the main tree.

Many thanks,
	Warren