[poppler] patch for pdftopng

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Jun 6 15:15:55 PDT 2009

A Divendres, 29 de maig de 2009, Shen Liang va escriure:
> patch for pdftopng

The SplashBitmap::writePNGFile implementation has lots of commented code
(either remove it if not needed or uncomment it if needed) and also doesn't
implement nor gives errors case splashModeMono8: and some others.

Also pdftopng.cc is 99.01% similar to pdftoppm.cc it would be a great idea if
the code was either merged in and splitted into a separate file. Having
duplicate code is a nightmare when speaking of maintainership.