[poppler] Win32 poppler-qt4

Pete Lindsey pete.lindsey at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 16 04:16:37 PST 2010

can someone please help me make a working poppler-qt4.lib for Win32??
I have built the files from the .15.3 code base  and the .14.5 codebase, both with there own sets of problems but I (not knowing what I am doing) muddled through them... ultimately I end up with the same problem, "Undefined References" I gather this means unusable libraries, (can't even get .15.3 to complete the build because it tells me cannot export (random characters) <some pieces of function names> : symbol not found.
I must be doing something fundamentally wrong, effectively what I need to be able to do is render PDFs and search for text within a QT app that I am developing, (can't use ghostscript because of the text)... I have never messed with building open source on windows and frankly I feel like I have been walking through the sewers for the last 2 weeks, but I am banging my head on the wall.... Can ANYONE help me??
Thanks in advance