[poppler] Win32 poppler-qt4

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Dec 17 00:50:01 PST 2010

A Divendres, 17 de desembre de 2010, vàreu escriure:
> Hmmmm, generally I thought that it meant that if you use the library you
> have to include the libraries' GPL license and not sell any software based
> on that code...

According to most people (i.e. i'm not a lawyer and this is not a legal
advice) it means any software using GPL libraries has to be under the GPL too.
The GPL has nothing to do with selling the software and much to do about code
availability, i suggest you to give it a quick read.

> why?

Well, you said it was your first time with Open Source, it is important for me
as a Open Source developer that the licenses are respected.

Albert