[poppler] Win32 poppler-qt4

Pete Lindsey pete.lindsey at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 01:04:20 PST 2010

I have no problems sharing my code, though I doubt anyone will use it, I am just trying to put together an app that lets me do book marking and linking on PDF documents that doesn't actually change the pdf document (uses a database instead) and allows for multi target urls to be drawn on the actual interface... but I am pretty sure you are not allowed to sell anything that is open source