[poppler] Fwd: Accessibility of PDF documents (corrected patch attached)

leena chourey leenagour at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 03:49:15 PDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: leena chourey <leenagour at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 4:49 PM
Subject: Re: [poppler] Accessibility of PDF documents (corrected patch
attached)
To: Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org>
Cc: poppler at lists.freedesktop.org, onkar <onkarpotdar at gmail.com>, Aparna
Ramamurthy <aparna.ramamurthy at gmail.com>

Dear Albert,

Thanks for your response.

As discussed in the last mail, we have modified the patch so that:

   - There is no behavioural change in pdftohtml -c <filename> means it
   produces exactly the same output it did before.
   - Defined new option as pdftohtml -s <filename> to generate a single html
   file corresponding to a pdf file.

Please check and give your feedback if any further change is required.

With best regard
Leena C

--
Leena C