[poppler] Form-Reset and Print [patches]

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jun 13 15:00:50 PDT 2010

A Diumenge, 13 de juny de 2010, Guillermo Amaral va escriure:
> Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> > A Dissabte, 12 de juny de 2010, Guillermo Amaral va escriure:
> >> I wanted to send in these patches, they allow handling of reset-form and
> >> print actions respectably.
> >>
> >> Please check them out, and if you have any questions please don't
> >> hesitate to ask.
> >
> > Do you have a document that uses them?
>
>   I do, but I dunno if I can share them ATM, looking into it.
>   But I did make a test pdf that uses both features. :-)
>
> > Also what is the point of
> >
> > +  } else if (obj2.isName("ResetForm")) {
> > +    action = new LinkResetForm(obj2.getName());
>
>   As usual, you are right aacid :) I try a little to hard not to break the
>   flow of other programs, I think I went to far lol (fixed)

Same question again, you still have
+  action = new GooString("ResetForm");
and
+  GooString *getAction() { return action; }
but noone ever uses them, can we just remove them?

Also i think you should add to the docu that Submit and ImportData ActionType
are not supported

> > And
> > if (obj->dictLookup("AA", &tmp)->isDict())
> > seems like an unrelated fix, can you please explain it too?
>
>   Mixed them up, that one should be in the print patch (moved). Sometimes
> the AA dict is used to hold a ref to the named object. I have seen it in
> two docs so far, it seems to happen when people set an action to happen on
> mouse down instead of mouse up. It should not break anything else (as far
> as I can see).

Well, i think that we should properly support that in a different function,
not activationAction but "mouseDownAction" or something, i'd appreciate Pino's
comments here since it seems that file is mostly his.

>   Example in attached test.pdf.

Thanks,