[poppler] cannot compile under Fedora 13

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Sun Jun 27 10:43:57 PDT 2010

On 06/27/2010 06:47 PM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Diumenge, 27 de juny de 2010, Pablo Rodríguez va escriure:
>> On 06/27/2010 12:34 PM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>>> [...]
>>> Do you know where and what is the name of the setting in mailman you want
>>> me to change?
>>
>> “reply_goes_to_list” seems to be the right setting
>> (http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-admin/node11.html).
>
> But then when i hit "Reply to author" it will reply to the list, and you'll
> ask me to file a bug against my mail program when it's doing the right thing.
> I suggest you to find a shortcut that does what you want to do and use it.

Thanks for your reply, Albert.

Sorry, but I have to respectfully disagree here. But I don't want to
start a flame.

To avoid a flame, I think it would be better, if we could discuss in
private (and even in Spanish, if you like).

Let me know if you are interested on this or you think that discussing
it in public is more convenient.

Thanks again,

Pablo