[poppler] cannot compile under Fedora 13

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jun 27 10:52:39 PDT 2010

A Diumenge, 27 de juny de 2010, Pablo Rodríguez va escriure:
> On 06/27/2010 06:47 PM, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > A Diumenge, 27 de juny de 2010, Pablo Rodríguez va escriure:
> >>
> >> “reply_goes_to_list” seems to be the right setting
> >> (http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-admin/node11.html).
> >
> > But then when i hit "Reply to author" it will reply to the list, and
> > you'll ask me to file a bug against my mail program when it's doing the
> > right thing. I suggest you to find a shortcut that does what you want to
> > do and use it.
>
> Thanks for your reply, Albert.
>
> Sorry, but I have to respectfully disagree here. But I don't want to
> start a flame.

We agree to disagree, i'm not sure there's anything to discuss, i understand
your points and could agree to them easily, but we've been running the list
successfully for more than five years with this setup, i don't think we'd get
more patches or better contributors just by changing this setting.

On the other hand i don't want to be an evil dictator so if people really
really want the change we can do a proper poll about it. Carlos? Pino?
Lurkers?

Albert