[poppler] SWIG wrapper for poppler

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Nov 3 11:52:09 PDT 2010

A Dimecres, 3 de novembre de 2010, Tim Brody va escriure:
> I've reworked my SWIG wrapper into a patch (attached).
>
> I'm no expert on automake and pretty new to SWIG - I've copy-n-pasted
> most of the SWIG stuff from Xapian.

I'm not sure if you are aiming for inclusion in mainline poppler or just want
to share your patch.

If you aim for inclusion in poppler, i'm sorry but we don't want people using
the internal core structures so we can't accept your patch. You should be
using any of the three public frontends qt/glib/cpp

Albert