[poppler] General interest: regression testing techniques for pdfs?

Christian Feuersaenger cfeuersaenger at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 29 10:55:34 PDT 2010

Dear Developers,

I am author of a program which generates pdf output and as such I am
thinking about improvements to my regression tests... perhaps I can
learn from your very successful testing framework.

Is there some sort of automatic system which compares screenshots
somehow? Or any other type of automatic comparison function? In that
case, I would be interested in using a similar approach for my own
work... and I would appreciate any hints.

Thanks!

Best regards

Christian