[poppler] PDF Viewer

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Aug 11 05:31:19 PDT 2011

On Dijous 11 Agost 2011 13:07:26 Niall Drievers wrote:
> Hi Albert,

Hi, please always mail the list too, not just me, otherwise other people that
might want to add something to the conversation have no chance to do it.

> My University keeps no such rights and I have received a go ahead from
> the head of my department. I don't have any patches, but I did use the
> original demo and "enhance" it. I can send a zip file with the source,
> if that would be suitable?

I would really prefer you sent a patch since i have not much time and having a
diff is really helpful.

> My idea was to include the software with the
> Poppler soruces and have it compiled when someone installs Poppler on
> their own machine. Just like the Qt 4 demo in the Poppler source.

Hmmm, as said the demo is supposed to be a demo, not a full blown application,
but once you send the patches we can have a look at what is useful in a demo
and what is not.

Thanks,
  Albert