[poppler] PDF Viewer

Niall Drievers n.drievers at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 05:17:01 PDT 2011

Sorry, Albert. I'll make sure I send to the list in future.

I don't have any patches, since I did not change any thing in the Poppler source. That is why I was making comparisons to the Qt 4 demo, I built around it.

Maybe it woukd be better if we just leave it at this. Anyone who would like to see my application, can just email me.

Niall