[poppler] [Poppler]A bug in poppler-private.cc?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Aug 29 01:58:29 PDT 2011

A Dilluns, 29 d'agost de 2011, vàreu escriure:
> Dears,
>
>      V. 0.16.6, but I'm also checking V. 0.17.2 and finding the same code.

I will need a backtrace of your code since globalParams is guaranteed to be
created after  DocumentData::init which is the first thing that gets done
while trying to load a document so i can not see at all how your globalParams
pointer can be invalid.

Albert