[poppler] About pdf to image

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Mon Dec 19 00:34:35 PST 2011

Hi,

Good to hear that your target platform is Ubuntu, yes, what I mean
is the utilization of ramdisk-like filesystem. Please check the output
of the command "cat /proc/mounts". I guess there might be some entries
including the word "tmpfs" (maybe "/dev/shm" would be there). It is
the files system like ramdisk, so writing/removing files in there would
be faster than those in the harddisks. Please check if tmpfs will serve
for your purpose.

Regards,
mpsuzuki