[poppler] About pdf to image

杨辉强 huiqiangyang at yunrang.com
Mon Dec 19 00:44:06 PST 2011

Hi, mpsuzuki:
     Nice to hear from you again. I have written a memory jpeg writer
and change some parts of poppler's code such that the image can  be
saved into memory directly. But my companion hates  to change the source
code. So I will dig the source code and find the appropriate interface
to do this. Thank you very much, mpsuzuki.

Regards,