[poppler] Wrong hinting

Cedric Sodhi manday at gmx.net
Mon Feb 14 05:25:12 PST 2011

I'm pleased to announce that a update of several packages has resolved
this issue, among which Freetype was updated to 4.4 (I had wrongly
stated that I already had 4.4 when I checked it while the update was
running).

Thanks for your help so far. If I can do something to help you pin this
down for the sake of developing freetype, please do so! I also would
like to know what is (was, lucklily) the cause of that.

Cedric

PS: I'm not hundred percent sure that the update of freetype did the
job, If possible, I will dowgrade FT later and see whether the propblem
reappears.