[poppler] Followup Bug 32349 & Poppler: More shading fun ;-)

Andrea Canciani ranma42 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 13:00:58 PST 2011

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 9:00 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
>> Finished successfully, i'll have a look at the code tomorrow and if i don't
>> find anything obviously wrong will commit it to master :-)
>
> Had a look at the code and it is too untidy, please remove all the ifdefs of
> unused code and remove the T_EDGE and T_CORNER defines and i'll commit it.

0001 and 0002 replace most of Thomas's patch, the exception being attachment
0003. I don't understand what is the purpose of that change, maybe Thomas
can explain it and suggest a better commit message.

I think 0001 and 0002 should be quite clean and commit ready.
Please review them, I'll fix any remaining problem as soon as possible.

Andrea