[poppler] cairo freetype for mingw

Nerijus Baliunas nerijus at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jul 13 16:23:03 PDT 2011

Hello,

I tried to crosscompile poppler with mingw on Fedora, and it did not succeed
because freetype support is disabled in Fedora's mingw32-cairo:

  CXX    CairoFontEngine.lo
In file included from CairoFontEngine.cc:38:0:
CairoFontEngine.h:36:22: fatal error: cairo-ft.h: No such file or directory

I asked to include freetype support in mingw32-cairo and the answer I got is below.
Could the calls to cairo-ft be made optional?

Thanks,
Nerijus