[poppler] cairo freetype for mingw

Maarten Bosmans mkbosmans at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 03:04:46 PDT 2011

Nerijus Baliunas <nerijus <at> users.sourceforge.net> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I tried to crosscompile poppler with mingw on Fedora, and it did not succeed
> because freetype support is disabled in Fedora's mingw32-cairo:

You're cross-compiling poppler yourself, so why not compiling cairo with your
own configure-options too?

Alternatively, the OpenSUSE BuildService mingw cairo packages have
freetype/fontconfig support enabled by default, so you can use those.
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?project=windows%3Amingw%3Awin32

Maarten