[poppler] pdftohtml : enhancing it to use embedded fonts

mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Mon Jun 6 07:54:26 PDT 2011

Indeed, embedded Type42 may lost its original cmap table,
so new cmap should be created from other info, and, it is
a modification of the embedded font...

Excuse me, is it possible to indicate the permission of
the font extraction from the PDF (and its modification),
by setting fsType flag and PDF security?

Regards,
mpsuzuki