[poppler] Patch for embedding videos in to the pdf

jose.aliste at gmail.com jose.aliste at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 16:59:32 PST 2011

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 5:37 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> A Dimarts, 1 de març de 2011, srinivas adicherla va escriure:
>> Hi
>>
>>          I found some way using gstreamer to get the image from some frame.
>> But I need to test it. How can I put gstreamer includes and libs. I tried
>> some hack in Makefile but that doesn't work.
>> Please tell me some method so that I can test my code.
>
> I don't think adding a dependency on gstreamer for poppler is something that
> make sense.
As Albert says, putting a dependency of poppler in gstreamer is too
much. You just should allow to put screen annotations
without any appareance. It's up to the viewer (AND NOT poppler) to
have some dependency in some Video platform to use the first frame(or
whatever specified by the pdf) as an appeareance for the screen
annotation where there is no appareance).

Greets

José