[poppler] poppler 0.21.4 fails to build with cairo 1.12.8 for me

Alex Korobkin korobkin+pp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 08:07:47 PST 2012

Sorry, please disregard it all, somehow it now builds nicely with both
cairo 1.10 and 1.12.8.
I'm building in a clean pbuilder environment with no preinstalled packages,
and I didn't make any changes to it, this is why I'm unsure why it works
now. But looks like it is all good.

Thanks for looking into it.