[poppler] pdftoppm - Error: Couldn't find a font for 'UMVSUI+ArialNarrow-Bold', subst is 'Helvetica'

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Wed Feb 8 18:15:12 PST 2012

Hi,

I didn't know that openSUSE people created the collection
for MinGW binaries, it is very interesting. Thank you for
notice.

BTW, I'm not sure your current situation:
* when you work on GNU/Linux, the error is given
* when you work on Windows (with binary compiled by openSUSE
people), the error is given
is it right understanding?

If my understanding in above is right, I will try to make
a pdftoppm binary that generates tons of debug/trace message
and I will ask you to run it for the copyrighted material,
to track how the font object is loaded. Is it possible?

Regards,
mpsuzuki