[poppler] ReqForTest: remove extra fontconfig includes/linking

Pino Toscano pino at kde.org
Sun Jul 15 09:18:25 PDT 2012

Hi,

commit 29366d8e470ab2207cdfdab115c2fa9618c4c74e added the fontconfig
cflags and libs everywhere outside of the poppler/ directory; this was
mainly because GlobalParams.h used to include fontconfig.h, until
c804db4d8261274b013f8c340abfc921c77bb3cf.
Now it seems those fontconfig cflags and libs in frontends and utils can
be removed, since fontconfig now is used only on GlobalParams.cc.

It seems to work for me with both autotools and cmake; feedback from
more people would be nice (so I can eventually push it to the 0.20
branch, if Albert agrees).

Thanks,
--
Pino Toscano