[poppler] Using poppler in windows application shows Exception.

Samdev gorgeious_dev at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 03:40:32 PDT 2012

Hello Suzuki,

              Thanks for your reply, I think you are right. because when i
configure the poppler library through CMAKE , it asks us for the name of
generator, and i have selected the Visual studio 2008  and then configure
it. thus it is working only on those systems which have Visual studio 2008
instead of VS2006 or 2010. Can you please tell me how to make it independent
of visual studio dependency...?

Thanks,
Sam