[poppler] Using poppler in windows application shows Exception.

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Mon Jun 11 03:52:17 PDT 2012

Yet I'm a very very newbie of Microsoft Visual Studio development,
so please don't take my comment as crucial.

According the messages in the stackoverflow I referred, it would be
impossible to build a DLL that can working with any version of MSVC
runtime, thus, the redistribution of MSVC runtime would be a solution.

Regards,
mpsuzuki