[poppler] Implement overprint in qt interface?

Thomas Freitag Thomas.Freitag at kabelmail.de
Sun Oct 14 10:41:26 PDT 2012

On 14.10.2012 17:21, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El Diumenge, 14 d'octubre de 2012, a les 13:47:29, Thomas Freitag va escriure:
>> Hi folks!
>>
>> Is there anybody in the community who wants the possibility to simulate
>> overprint in qt library?
>> With the implementation of DeviceN support in splash this is quite easy
>> now, so I can upload a patch.
> Sure, why not? Let's see the patch :-)
Okay, here it is. In a few places it has already a similar
implementation than in bug 50992 (thread safe), because changing the
overprint option also meant that we need a different SplashOutputDev
instance. But You probably also want to test it in okular? Even if we
are here not on an okular list, I attach the okular patch here, too.
Also here, it has already the changes from bug 50992. But because
POPPLER_QT_THREADSAFE is not defined here, it doesn't make any
difference, so I let these changes as they are. BTW, I'm not really
familiar with qt programming, so most changes in okular are more or less
a (hopefully) best guess.

Cheers,
Thomas