[poppler] Implement overprint in qt interface?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Oct 14 13:58:26 PDT 2012

El Diumenge, 14 d'octubre de 2012, a les 19:41:26, Thomas Freitag va escriure:
> On 14.10.2012 17:21, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > El Diumenge, 14 d'octubre de 2012, a les 13:47:29, Thomas Freitag va
escriure:
> >> Hi folks!
> >>
> >> Is there anybody in the community who wants the possibility to simulate
> >> overprint in qt library?
> >> With the implementation of DeviceN support in splash this is quite easy
> >> now, so I can upload a patch.
> >
> > Sure, why not? Let's see the patch :-)
>
> Okay, here it is.

The two new methods are missing @since markers (and also i think the
documentation of the two methods could be a bit more explanatory)

Also why are you calling it "overprint preview"? How is it a preview?

Given that overprint only works if defined(SPLASH_CMYK) you should make the
setter return a boolean that says if the set worked or not (i.e. make it fail
if !defined(SPLASH_CMYK))