[poppler] lcms usage in poppler

Thomas Freitag thomas.freitag.bbr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 01:23:20 PDT 2013

Thanks, Leonard!

That clearifies it, and also makes the remarks of Olaf clearer: the GWG
patches use the "ri" stream operator which I missed just looking into
the PDF objects, and of course the tests set it to "Perceptual", but
this was only implemented in the patch of Albert for bug 34053 (sorry,
Albert, I should have taken a deeper look into that patch first).
I think, I'm now able to create a correct patch to render the GWG files
correctly, and I'll have also a look into the altona file.

@Albert: Should we now continue the discussion now on bug 34053? I
think, I've now all informations necessary, and what You're missing in
Your patch at that bug is the usage of OutputIntents and probably that
You'll see only differences if You render the altona file in CMYK mode!

Cheers,
Thomas