[poppler] about fontconfig

ginzzer ginzzer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 15:46:48 PST 2013

Hi there,
  I have the poppler built and installed in mingw (msys) environment and
I set to use fontconfig for font configuration during the installation.
After the compilation, I got some dlls including libfontconfig-1.dll as
well as libpoppler-33.dll etc. If I run the compiled binaries within
msys, everything runs without any problem. But if I pull that out from
mingw and run it in windows (with all needed DLL included), it still
runs but reports "Fontconfig error: cannot load default config file". So
how does the font config file defined and located? What should I do to
so the program can locate the the right font config and the font in my
case? Thanks.