[poppler] xpdf 3.04 is out

Carlos Garcia Campos carlosgc at gnome.org
Wed Jun 4 11:20:17 PDT 2014

Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> writes:

> Has anyone done any preliminary diff between 3.03 and 3.04?

I dind't even know it :-P

> How hard is it going to merge?

I guess like usual, some parts trivial and some others quite difficult.

> I'm ultra *behind* on reviewing/regtesting existing patches so i don't think
> i'll be able to do this for a while, but is something that defenitely needs
> doing.

I'll try to find to time to work on this. Maybe we can setup a repo like
last time with the diff, and start merging individual changes to a
branch. Once a chunk of the diff is merged in the xpdf-304 branch it's
removed from the diff in the repo until the diff is empty :-)