[poppler] PDF to PPM: Page height differs between 32bit and 64bit systems

William Bader williambader at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 18:26:51 PDT 2014

> Perhaps 0x1p-16?
I think that is ok.  I am not an expert in rounding (although I did some numerical work in fortran and ratfor in the late 70's) or in calculating ppm sizes.
It is always necessary to round up? For example, if it comes out to 100.01, can it return 100 or does it have to be 101?
> I know C better than C++.  Does C++ already have a routine for this?

I'm in the same category with C vs. C++.
William