[poppler] frazzled output of pdftoppm

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Fri May 30 01:57:43 PDT 2014

Hi,

I guess your data would be a PDF including a monochrome (bi-level)
image and OCR-ed text (drawn by with transparent font). If you
want to extract a monochrome image, please try pdfimage which simply
extract the image from the PDF.

However, it is just only for the cases that the visible object
in a page is only single image; if pdfimage is executed for
a PDF including multiple images in a page, like an photo-album,
the component images are extracted, not a composed image).

Regards,
mpsuzuki