[poppler] Does poppler handle attachments?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Oct 26 10:35:46 PDT 2014

El Diumenge, 26 d'octubre de 2014, a les 12:45:22, keinspamhier keinspamhier
va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> In Evince, attachments (that are attached to pdf-files) are not being
> displayed. Is this a lacking feature in Evince or in Poppler?
> In the letter case: Is this going to be added in the future?

Open it with Okular, if attachments are shown, it's a missing feature in
evince, otherwise it's a bug in poppler (i.e. we are supposed to show
attachments but there's always the possibility that there is a bug in the
implementation).