[poppler] Problem using pdftohtml utility

Balbir Kumar balbir.kumar.cs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 12:17:22 CET 2016

Hi all,

I compiled and install poppler-0.39.0 as per the instruction. By default
header files went int \usr\local\include and lib files went into
\usr\local\lib.
pdftohtml is installed in \usr\local\bin. Now when I tried to run pdftohtml
it gives following error. pdftohtml: error while loading shared libraries:
libpoppler.so.58:
cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory. Though
libpoppler.so.58 is present in \usr\local\lib. Please help me.

Thanks,
-Balbir Kumar