[poppler] Problem using pdftohtml utility

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Tue Feb 2 12:16:22 CET 2016

You've not describe your platform, so it's hard for
the people to guess what's wrong. I think the runtime
linker in your environment is not configured to search
\usr\local\lib by default. If you don't know how to
configure to do such, I suggest to build poppler without
shared library, to link libpoppler statically.