[poppler] [question] to avoid a structure error.

William Bader williambader at hotmail.com
Wed May 18 01:38:28 UTC 2016

How are you trying to process the PDF?
What command line did you use?
Does the command work with smaller PDFs?
Can you open your big PDF with other applications?
What operating system do you have?
Is the poppler utility a 32 bit or a 64 bit executable?
The seek error could come from using a 32 bit executable that was built without support for _LARGEFILE64_SOURCE.
I think that the maximum size of a PDF is 10 GB because offsets in the cross-reference table can be at most 10 decimal digits.
Regards, William