[poppler] [question] to avoid a structure error.

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Wed May 18 01:28:54 UTC 2016

I don't have good sample to reproduce the problem,
but splitting the PDF into several parts would be
the first step trial. pdftk can split it?

Yet I'm not sure whether it is caused by some
platform's file api cannot handle it (like 32-bit
limitation), or, some part of poppler calculates
the offset in the PDF file by 32-bit integer....

Regards,
mpsuzuki