[poppler] Poppler 0.48.0 released

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Oct 8 16:46:22 UTC 2016

Available from
http://poppler.freedesktop.org/poppler-0.48.0.tar.xz

Changes against 0.47.0 include:
core:
 * Fix crashes and memory leaks in invalid files.
 * Small memory usage improvements.
 * TextOutputDev: Remove null characters from PDF text. Bug #97144
 * TextOutputDev: Break words on all whitespace characters. Bug #97399
 * Fix UTF16 decoding of document outline title. Bug #97156
 * Add functions for named destination name in name-tree/dict

glib:
 * Increase glib requirement to 2.41

This has been a bit faster than the month we usually have between releases
since we introduced quite a bad regression in last version.

Testing, patches and bug reports welcome.