[poppler] LibreOffice & poppler

Oliver Sander oliver.sander at tu-dresden.de
Sat Oct 8 19:00:42 UTC 2016

Hi there,

on Tue Sep 27 20:34:56 UTC 2016, Albert Astals Cid wrote:

> The discussion about C++11 was in my opinion not concluded, i.e. noone
> contacted the people that [wrongly] use core library about if they can use C+
> +11, i'd prefer if you revert the change that needs C++11.

note that there is currently a discussion on the LibreOffice list about
getting rid of poppler altogether:

https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2016-October/075418.html

(look at the very bottom).  So 'now' may be a particularly suitable time
to contact them.

Please cc me when replying, I am not on the list.

Best,
Oliver