[poppler] Contributing to Poppler

Simon Shugar simon.shugar at veeva.com
Thu Apr 20 21:13:14 UTC 2017

Hello,

I've just joined the group and would like to start contributing to Poppler.
I am not sure how I should go about contributing to the project, is there
any documentation or instructions for the process? This will be the first
time I have contributed to an open source project.

I am looking forward to working with you all.

Kind regards,
Simon Lee Shugar

--

[image: Veeva Systems - Zinc Team]

*Simon Shugar*
Software Engineer
*Veeva Systems *
simon.shugar at veeva.com
www.veeva.com

*This email and the information it contains are intended for the intended
recipient only, are confidential and may be privileged information exempt
from disclosure by law.*
*If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email and delete this message from your computer.*
*Please do not retain, copy or distribute this email.*