[poppler] [SOLVED] Re: very trivial patch for NSS3 library

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Fri Dec 22 06:36:56 UTC 2017

Dear Oliver,

Thank you for giving the chance to revisit my proposal.
After checking cmake testing result, I found that
current cmake checks the version of nss3 by default.

If I install old nss (libnss-3.14.5 whose hasht.h does not
include prtypes.h by itself), cmake refuses it, like:

-- Found TIFF: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libtiff.so (found version "4.0.7")
-- Checking for module 'nss>=3.19'
--
-- Could NOT find NSS3 (missing:  NSS3_LIBRARIES NSS3_CFLAGS)

So, older nss3 was already not supported! Maybe
I had some dirty configuration during repeated pack
/unpack the building directories.

Now I understand I should not propose anything about
this :-) I apologize that you spent times for me.

Regards,
mpsuzuki