[poppler] Enhancement of PDF digital signature support

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu May 4 12:38:41 UTC 2017

El dijous, 4 de maig de 2017, a les 11:54:39 CEST, Jüttner, Hans-Ulrich va
escriure:
> Hello everybody,
>
> thank you for your work on poppler!
>
> I'd like to ask whether someone is working on bugs #99271 and #99416
> or has scheduled to do so some time soon.
>
> May I also ask if there was a special reason that bug fix #94378
> implemented only support for Qt5 but not for Qt4?

Qt4 is dead (last release was two years ago) you should try as hard as
possible to stop using it.

Now, if you really really really really really really really want it, you can
send us a perfect patch and I will probably still merge it in.

I am planning on sending an email about discontinuing the poppler/qt4
directory soon-ish.