[poppler] Proposed patch for bug #99271

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue May 16 22:24:11 UTC 2017

El dimarts, 16 de maig de 2017, a les 9:40:28 CEST, Jüttner, Hans-Ulrich va
escriure:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I've attached a patch to bug #99271 on Bugzilla.

Please let's keep the discussion in one place, either bugzilla or the mailing
list, but not in both places since it makes it much harder to follow.

Since there's a bug in bugzilla, let's use the bugzilla options :)