[poppler] [RFC] Drop the qt4 frontend at the end of the year

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun May 21 16:48:46 UTC 2017

Hi, as mentioned partially in another thread I'd like to drop the qt4 frontend
at the end of the year.

Reasons:
 * Qt upstream stopped supporting Qt4 in May 2015
 * KDE (one of the major Qt users) will stop releasing apps based in Qt4 at
the end of the year too.

I would not mind keeping the code if someone else steps up to maintain it, but
*personally* I will not care about it, or have qt4 installed to check if
things even compile after the end of the year.