[poppler] [RFC] Drop the qt4 frontend at the end of the year

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun May 21 17:25:20 UTC 2017

El diumenge, 21 de maig de 2017, a les 16:55:13 CEST, pqt at LEFerguson.com va
escriure:
> Would this affect the availability of the Arthur front end?  I had the
> impression it was somehow related to QT4, but maybe it just started back
> then?

In poppler-speak, Arthur is not a frontend, it's an outpudev/backend, i.e.
what renders things.

Arthur is available though the qt4 and qt5 frontends.

In my opinion you should not be using Arthur though, my understanding is that
the rendering is noticeably worse than splash.