[poppler] Poppler 0.60.0 released

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Oct 3 21:40:45 UTC 2017

El dimarts, 3 d’octubre de 2017, a les 22:02:42 CEST, Jeroen Ooms va escriure:
> On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 12:00 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
> >  * cmake is now the default build system
> >  * autotools based build system has been removed
>
> After upgrading, homebrew no longer ships static libs :( Is there a way to
> make cmake produce both static and shared libs?

No idea, I never really cared much for static libs to be honest.

You should probably open a bug since i don't think this is something that is
going to get fixed fast, unless maybe you can just workaround it by building
it twice? (i know it sucks build stuff twice)