[poppler] Poppler 0.60.0 released

Jeroen Ooms jeroen at berkeley.edu
Wed Oct 4 10:33:23 UTC 2017

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 11:40 PM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:

> You should probably open a bug since i don't think this is something that
> is
> going to get fixed fast, unless maybe you can just workaround it by
> building
> it twice? (i know it sucks build stuff twice)

OK I have prepared and tested a simple patch so that cmake builds both the
shared and static libraries.

Human readable view: https://github.com/jeroen/poppler-mirror/pull/1/files
Patch file: https://github.com/jeroen/poppler-mirror/pull/1.patch
Diff file: https://github.com/jeroen/poppler-mirror/pull/1.diff

Hope you are willing to review this: many people rely on static libs to
build standalone applications, so it would be great if these were included.
Building twice is often not allowed by downstream distribution policies.
Thanks!