[poppler] Example travis configuration file for poppler

suzuki toshiya mpsuzuki at hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Thu Feb 15 00:52:42 UTC 2018

me too, I was misunderstanding the github.com/freedesktop/ was the
official mirror.

Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>>> WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT REPOSITORY? Who is pushing there? I'll ask the
>>> freedesktop people.
>>>
>> This is just a mirror of cgit.freedesktop.org
>
> I disagree, nowhere it says it's a mirror, and there's 3 people that sent
> patches https://github.com/freedesktop/poppler/pulls probably thinking people
> would answer.

I submitted 2 pulls in there by misunderstanding as if the repository
were official mirror. Soon I found it was my mistake (at least, even
if the duplication of the repository is done by official member of
freedesktop.org, poppler developers do not receive the pull request
on there). I filed same things on bugzilla on freedesktop.org.

Recently I received the comments to my mis-requests from tsdgeos,
saying as:

"This is not were we do poppler development, no idea why this even does exist,
please use https://poppler.freedesktop.org/#bugzilla and close this."

https://github.com/freedesktop/poppler/pull/2#issuecomment-365077940

(note: the "reply" in the discussion thread on github.com does not
mean that it was from the owner of the repository)

"no idea why this even does exist" coincides with what Albert says.

Regards,
mpsuzuki